1. Fees will be invoiced monthly and are due by he end on the first week of the month in acvance, late fees will incur a £5 late fee. After the deadline.
2. Premiere require 1 months notice for any cancellation/ change of classes.
3. We reserve the right to suspend your child's classes and withhold examination results until any overdue payments have been received.
4. Parents/Guardians must sign a waiver for their student.
5. Primary school age children must not leave the Community Centre without an adult
6. Premiere do not accept responsibility for loss, damage or injury arising from errors or omissions on the registration form whether completed by you or the person in charge of your child at the time of enrolment.
7. Premiere do not accept liability for personal injury to any child attending class, with the exception of such injury being caused by negligence or default of any member of our staff or any other default on our part.
8. Premiere do not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
9. Premiere do not accept responsibility for any loss or expense due to circumstances beyond our control.
10. Premiere is only responsible for pupils while they are in their class. Children cannot be supervised whilst they are outside class. Young children must be collected promptly at the end of their class.
11. Premiere holds Public Liability Insurance.
12. It is the responsibility of the Parent or Guardian to notify Premiere of any illness or injury that may affect the child’s participation at class.
13. It is the responsibility of the Parent or Guardian to ensure that we have the correct details for you and your child and keep us updated of any changes to health.
14. It is the responsibility of the Parent or Guardian to regularly read the website/facebook information and/or the notice board in order to be fully aware of all upcoming events.
15. These terms and condition, and any enrolement forms you have signed. constitute an agreement between you and us in connection to classes or any services superseding any prior agreement.
16. Photos and video footage taken by Premiere may be used on our websie/facebook pages, please let us know if you do not wish your childs image to be used.